Monday, July 18, 2011

Conversations with Hudson



Oh Hudson! Where do I start with you. He is probably one of the funniest kids I have ever met. Hannah was pretty funny at his age but did not know she was funny. Hudson is funny on purpose. He is always trying to pull a joke on someone and is full of questions theses days. Here are a list of some of them.


Hey mom, have you ever been to Las Vegas?

Mom, when you were born did you have a glass eye ball?


Hey mom, has a car ever runned over your foot?


Mom, if you plant a popcorn seed will you grow a popcorn tree?


Mom, is the titty (kiddy) pool for titty tats( kitty cats) to take a bath?


Dad, can you untie your shoes( dress shoes), I want to be a man.

Mom I only save my kisses for Dad. Why Hudson, because you have to tackle fight for kisses.


Mom did you know that your heart has blood in it to make it work? Me... How do you know that? Hannah told me all about it.


Hudson, stop you are going to get hurt!!! Mom, if I get hurt I can go live with God and he will fix me right up.


The list goes on and on. He cracks me up all the time.





















1 comment:

Jessica said...

love it!!! Miss you guys!