Thursday, April 14, 2011

You Got the Nice One

Did I mention we were given cars to drive while we are here in Rimini? Well let me tell you mine is a real beauty. I do not know its age but it has lived a tough life, the odometer reads 168,000 kilometers. There is a hole in the dash were the radio belongs; all the service lights in the instrument panel stay continually lit. I'm not sure if this is a malfunction or the battery, engine, oil, and radiator are all shot. My guess it's a little of both. It does have functioning air conditioning, somethings just don't add up. The white exterior hasn't been washed in years and it has been involved in an accident in the recent past. Now the rear passenger door takes a little extra effort to shut. Pretty it is not, but it does drive...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am laughing so hard as I read your description. But hey its a car and its only for a few months, right? Oh, and you are in ITALY (so jealous lol).

Hey would you be so awesome as to hop over to my blog, grab my button and post it on your blog somewhere please? We need as much traffic as we can get right now =).

Me~Kelly said...

i think there needs to be a J or an E at the bottom of each post so that i know who is responsible for writing it.

the content of my comments will vary depending on the author.

i love the car. i drove worse for almost a full decade. they have character :)