Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Adam

This past weekend I talked Angela, my sister, into allowing me to have baby Adam over for the weekend with out her. I was super pumped to say the least. I was not the only one either. Hannah, Hudson, and Josh were excited too. I have to be honest with you guys. I was most excited about taking him out in public and people thinking he was my little boy. He looks more like me than my own kids.
As most of you know we were lucky to have him and Ang live with us for the first 4 months of his life. He screamed his face off the whole time. Well things have changed my friends. He is the easiest, sweetest, and laid back almost 1 year old I have ever encountered. By the way he is sort of a trader, he followed Josh around the house wanting him to pick him up all the time. I think he might be Josh's favorite nephew now. Here are a few pictures of his visit. I can't wait to give his mama a break again. She is so great with him and I am super proud of the mama she has turned in to.
Look at him walking now!

1 comment:

Me~Kelly said...

he does look like you! cute. i can't wait to become an aunt :)