Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Hudson


He woke up and exclaimed "Its's my Birfday," and I ask how old are you, He says "I'm free."
Well not quite yet little man but its hard to argue with you. I am having a hard time not admiring your birthday shiner and those stitches in your fat lip and wondering how you have survived three years Danger Dude. I truly believe God makes all the bad ones really cute to ensure their survival and you fit the mold. Love you buddy don't grow up to fast.
Mama the day before you were born.Just seconds old.The very first time Mama got to see you. It was love at first site. You were the sweetest thing.Your Dot Dog cake for your 2nd birthday.The cakes Hannah and Mama made you for your 2nd birthday.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy birthday little dude! What did I miss? How did THAT happen?

Me~Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to Hudson! What the heck happened to your lip? See you in a month handsome little buddy!

I LOVE the picture with you and your mommy and the hospital :)